Download now, listen later!
Brian Loebker is an accomplished real estate professional with Michael Saunders & Company. Known as the high-end listing agents, Brian and his colleagues cater to the $1M-plus market in Southwest Florida. His real estate career began in 2012, and in 2013, he closed more transactions than any other agent in the Siesta Key office. He currently represents 24 luxury properties, and this year, his team is on track to close four sides over the $10M mark.
On this episode, Brian joins me to explain how he broke into the luxury market without a high-net-worth SOI by putting himself in the room with the people he wanted to attract. He discusses why it’s crucial to be authentic and add value in targeting HNWI, and we brainstorm ideas for video content that caters to a luxury audience. Listen in to find out how Brian scored $30M in closed sales from one open house and learn how consistent content creation is growing his high-end business.
- Breaking into the luxury market without a high-net-worth sphere
- Why Brian focuses his marketing dollars on the luxury niche
- The charity events Brian attended to build high-end business
- Putting yourself in the room with the people you want to attract
- Why it’s crucial to be authentic + add value in targeting HNWI
- Ideas for video content that caters to a luxury audience
- Video content as a long-term play vs. immediate gratification
- How much of Brian’s business is referral-based
- How one open house led to $30M in closed sales for Brian
Connect with Brian
Connect with Brian on Instagram at instagram.com/brianloebker_real_estate/ or follow him on Facebook at facebook.com/BrianLoebkerRealEstate/. Check out his website at brianloebker.com and subscribe to his YouTube channel at youtube.com/channel/UC0mDxKs8uHtw2NKocnnisFQ.
It’s Your Move: My Million Dollar Method for Taking Risks with Confidence and Succeeding at Work and Life by Josh Altman
Mike’s Equipment Recommendations
NAR 2019 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers